Monday, November 2, 2009

LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP, PENNSYLVANIA

I think the Box may have found the love of his life.
When I arrived at the doctor's office today, I parked beside his curvy German cousin, the VW Beetle. I could swear that when I looked back from the building entrance he was flirting with her, and she was smiling back.
Unfortunately, when I came out, she was gone, and the silver Box had a sadder air about him. Box meets Girl. Box loses Girl. Love hurts!

On the way home, we took a little detour to visit Catalina Lane, or as toddler Matt used to say, "Catayina Yane." We lived at 4233 (second door from the left) for ten years until moving to Linglestown. The place still looks pretty much as it did when we brought both infants Matt and Sarah home from the hospital!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome here.