Monday, September 21, 2009

HUMMELSTOWN, PENNSYLVANIA

Today I got up a little late, so I rushed through a shower and shave, got all gussied up, grabbed some lunch food, and hustled the Box though the bucolic countryside from our house to the other side of Hummelstown to "greet" at Charter Homes' Southpoint Meadows (top photo).

When I got there the place was locked up tight. I called the boss, who was on vacation, called three other people, then drove to the neighboring model home at Deer Run (bottom photo) and found out I was not needed today. Imagine, all dressed up and nowhere to go!

I said to the Box, "Box, what shall we do with our free day?" The answer came, "Go home and annoy Susanne for a couple of hours."
So that is what we did. Now we're on this machine trying to stay out of her way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome here.