Sunday, October 4, 2009

HERSHEY, PENNSYLVANIA

The Box had a busy day today. At 9:50 a.m., we drove downtown to Market Square Church for an early choir rehearsal. The choir sang in a new formation in a new place, so everyone was a little on edge. I'm anxious to see what the director has to say about the performance. Most of the choir members felt much better about it after church!

Then my sister Rachel and I headed north for lunch at our usual place with the big yellow arches. This was followed by a ride out Linglestown Road in search of yet one more stop on the "parade of homes."

At dinner time, I was proud to pull the Box up in front of our friends' home off Union Deposit Road to take them to Hoolihan's in Hershey. Ken and Maryann Albert are always fun to be with. We don't see each other that often, so it's non-stop catching up on each other's families over a nice meal.
Apparently, the chef was not sure the chicken in my sandwich was deceased, so he stabbed it one more time before serving.

The sun was setting when we got there, and it was dark when we left, passing several vehicles from the Hershey Antique Auto Show. I think I heard the Box chuckle at those old fashioned squarish cars with no curves.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome here.