Saturday, January 28, 2012

WE INTERRUPT THIS BLOG...

...to show you a discovery almost beyond belief. Those of you who follow this blog know that I have a "thing" for whoopie pies, that (maybe) Amish goodie called "gobs" in western Pennsylvania and also claimed as their own by the people of Maine.

What can be better than a treat with plump soft cakes/cookies held together with luscious white creamy icing? Probably nothing, but something new has come on the scene -- in a limited edition -- to challenge it.


Yep, it's Turkey Hill's latest flavor. You can imagine my reaction when I saw it through the frosty glass of the freezer in the grocery store. My eyes were riveted as I breathlessly approached the freezer. Could it be? Had the whoopie pie crossed over into a whole new world? What would be next, I asked myself? Whoopie pie popsicles? Whoopie pie candy bars? Whoopie pie shampoo? The list was endless.

Knowing that the ice cream might clog my arteries and do me in, I bought it anyway. What a way to go!

Do you want to see what it looks like? Watch this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome here.