Wednesday, October 13, 2010

CAMP HILL, PENNSYLVANIA

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and pink is the color chosen to call attention to this campaign. Today, after a haircut and lunch with a friend, I had some time to kill before a meeting at the church. So I drove past the fountain on the east side of the State Capitol (where the water had been dyed pink, although it is hard to see here), then headed across the wide Susquehanna to the Camp Hill Shopping Center.

Stepping into the Giant Food Store, I noticed right away a couple of pink products, some with the pink ribbon tying the product directly to the awareness campaign. Then I started seeing pink everywhere and thought I would share with you the wide variety of pink packaging. You know, just for the fun of it.


































 When I got to the church, I parked in the garage
next door. On Floor 7. The pink floor!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome here.